12/6/09

be my baby

Sorry for the hiatus; it's been a busy past few weeks, and with finals coming up and last minute holiday preparations I can't see the end of the craziness anytime soon!
I pinky swear I'll be back to posting regularly as soon as I'm on break, so if any one's out there hold on for me for another twelve days? Please and thank you!
For now I'll leave you with a little (okay, huge) holiday/birthday wish list (some of it is just wishful thinking on my part, but dreaming is free, right? haha). I can't believe how fast time has gone by!!1) a leather backpack, preferably vintage. I've been on the hunt for one forever, but I think I'm just too picky about the size and style and way too wish full about the price! This one's from here; it isn't exactly what I had in mind but it's pretty close. 2) A pretty vintage blue dress. Ever since Rhiannon did a post a while back about her search for the perfect vintage blue dress, and since I saw 500 days of Summer and fell in love with the idea of an all blue wardrobe, I have been dying for a sweet blue dress! Can't you just see one like this with black tights and heeled black oxfords? Or leather boots and a thick long sweater? So many possibilities; a dress like this is the holy grail of dresses!3) An octopus ring from here. I already have a pair of earrings from this site that my mom gave me for my 18th birthday, but I've been wearing a lot of rings lately and an octopus tentacle ring would be a perfect additions to my collection of quirky silver jewelry. 4) These boots from Anthropologie are the epitome of cool in my book. The heel is sturdy, the craftsmanship is flawless, and I could totally go for a strong boot for the winter. Too bad the price tag is a bit steep, but here's to hoping! 5) Some albums for my collection! I've been pining away for Johnny Cash, Elvis, Elton John, David Bowie, Bob Dylan, and The Rolling Stones all Autumn, so having the vinyl counterparts would be pretty spectacular. Youtube just doesn't so the music justice.
6) Lola by Marc perfume. It smells wonderful!

7) Benefit's Posie tint. Such a great color for the lips!

Alright, so that's pretty much the extent of my wish list. All together it could be the perfect outfit; vintage blue dress, leather backpack, and chunky heeled boots, posie tint as the only makeup and lola perfume on my wrists, a cool ring and listening to my favorite albums!Perfection! I also want a few good books, some DVDs, and anything high waisted, light blue, cranberry red, knit and wool. Oh, and some black oxford flats. Although I wouldn't mind an all expenses paid trip to Paris, or a shopping spree for Lover, Lyell, and Chloe! Please? Haha, happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment