11/17/09

doctor doctor!

This weekend I was able to make it out to my favorite vintage store, and I found this amazing vintage Doctor's bag, just waiting there for me! I have had Doctor bags on the brain lately, as I let a really cool one go back in May (stupid me...haha), sot was pretty amazing that this happened to be in the store! I wasn't going to get it at first because it was $45 and I'm a bit short on cash, but my mom gave it to me the other night as an early Christmas present, and I couldn't be any more excited :)
I can see this working really well as my new winter bag. It's perfectly worn in black leather that holds its shape, and since it's so huge it can hold my hat, gloves, scarf, and an entire tissue box! lol
Thank you mom for the awesome early gift <3

I feel so professional with it. Someone get me a stethoscope and some band aids! Haha!

1 comment: