11/1/09

you promised me everything, you promised me thick and thin, now you just say oh romeo, yeah i used to have a scene with him

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween! Mine was fun, although the day was way longer than I would have liked. I had to get up at 4:45 to go to my rowing race, and then I didn't end up going to bed until 2 am. That's a 22 hour day!
Oh well, I had fun though, trick or treated for a bit and stopped at a friend's house, then went to the grandparents to show them our costumes, haha. Not very eventful, but pretty decent :)
My stupid camera died before I could take any good, nerdy blogger photos pf my costume, so you'll have to bear with me in the awkwardness of some of these! Maybe I'll do a re shoot when I have more time! Some kind of re creation of the film stills, perhaps?
If only I had the young Leonardo DiCaprio for that ;)

So, how did I do? Pretty good recreation of the character, no? I have on that 50's nightgown from a few months back and the hot topic wings; not a perfect rendition but I worked with what I had.

Can't wait to see some of your costumes!

2 comments:

  1. perfect rendition of the movie! sigh. i wish for you to find a leonardo dicaprio like romeo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you!
    i'm on the lookout; they're very hard to come by i suppose
    all the other juliets seem to snatch them up too quickly!

    ReplyDelete