i'm being lazy and feel like lounging around and hanging out with my family (happy mothers day mom!) so here are a few of the best finds i've come across recently, an ode to my favorite pastime-hunting for cool stuff!
1) vintage suitcase from the 60s/70s- found at a local antique store for $6
2) vintage roller blades, found at the salvation army for $1
3) vintage saltine canister, found at a tag sale for $2
4) vintage typewriter, found at an estate slae for $15 (!!! love)
5) vintage polaroid land camera (it is massive!) found at a tag sale a while ago, re-found in my basement, haha