1/20/10

don't think twice, it's alright

OK, so I guess spring is sort of getting into my head. All I've been thinking of is blues and whites and light gray, although It's frigid out in dear old Connecticut. I think I've been influenced most by the sweetest little look books that come out about this time of year, and I'm not complaining! I was able to sneak a mini day trip to Manhattan on Friday with my mom, and I think I can safely say that I can find my way around now, with little use of a map! Very exciting, haha. Well I dragged her to two stores, Anthropologie and Urban outfitters, with the intention of hunting down that blue dress in the above photograph and a pair of flats, and managed to limit myself to getting only 4 things, 3 of which were on super sale ( and no, they didn't have what I wanted in store, darn). Savvy shopper right here. Although I managed to get two impractical summery blouses (including that Pins and Needles one above, at a discount too, from Urban; so adorable and soft). I got home and ordered the dress online since it's been in my head for weeks; I'm a sucker for a sweet back detail. If it's as nice in real life I think I'll just live in it for the rest of the semester! I also have another two blouses that I got today at Anthropologie near my school; I got a 15% off coupon and wanted to get something special for my birthday. I'll show those off in a separate post though; they deserve their own spotlight!
Off to do some homework...I hate being in school, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment