9/9/09

under pressure

I'm having a hard time coping with all the crap I have to do; it seems like every time I turn around there's another meeting or assignment that I have to write down. I'm really tired too; I didn't get much sleep the last few nights. I just want it to be the weekend already!
Yesterday I wore this dress and the sweet bow necklace I won a few weeks back from Blooming Leopold, but I changed into sweat pants and took a nap after my first class, haha. I promise I'll do a proper post soon, I just have to adjust to all this nonsense and I'll be back to myself soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. Adjusting to college can be quite hard. You will feel better soon, though, I promise (as a college graduate)! Also, I know you mentioned you're close to home, and that always helps. :)

    ReplyDelete